Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bumfantasy.ash - We All Wear Masks Automation

Default bumfantasy.ash - We All Wear Masks Automation

bumcheekcity's Fantasy Script

With thanks to Pantsless for coming up with the name!

This script is in a very early phase, but will automatically get the cindy vomiting trophy from the FOTY 2014 content. At the current moment, you need to use a grimstone mask manually, and select the Stepmother option. Then run the script, and type "cindy-vomit" at the prompt. The script will adventure and get you eligable for your trophy.

Options (and intended options) for the script:
    1. cindy-vomit - To get the "Thar She Blows!" trophy.
    2. cindy-crime - To get the "Partners in Crime" trophy. (not yet started)
    3. cindy-kill - To kill Cindy and get the "Party Killer" trophy. (not yet started)
    4. craft - To automate the training of crafting to get the "Master Craftsman" trophy. (not yet started)
    5. cindy-high - To get the highscore on Cindy's adventure, which appears to be 28 at the current moment, if this is possible to script. (not yet started)

I'm also hoping to be able to automate very high scores on skid row, and the candy stage.

How do I Install this?
    You'll need an up-to-date version of mafia, and then type the following into the CLI:

Code:
    svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/bumcheekascend/code/bumfantasy
    My Scripts:
    bumcheekcend.ash Ascension Script || snapshot.ash Character Progress Tracker || rollover.ash Daily Checker || bumrats.ash Relay Override || hccheck.ash Hardcore Checklist

Please submit all bumcheekascend bugs here (can be done without needing a sourceforge account)
    There's pretty much no chance whatsoever of getting a bug fixed or feature request without it being added to sourceforge.

Developer

The high score is definitely higher than 28 >.>

/me looks at his personally-written Cinderella31.ash and laughs. Definitely higher than 28.

/me looks at his personally-written Cinderella31.ash and laughs. Definitely higher than 28.
    Originally Posted by cannonfire40 View Post
    Oh, shit. Who gave cannonfire an account here?

He's an excellent citizen of kolmafia.us who occasionally posts spading information lacking in mafia so that we can make it better.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

He's an excellent citizen of kolmafia.us who occasionally posts spading information lacking in mafia so that we can make it better.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    I was trying to be funny. He's the god of spading and crazy stunt runs.

Developer

god of spading
    Originally Posted by Crowther View Post
    lol

I am getting an error with this script:
    > call scripts\bumfantasy.ash

Changing "princes restroom" to "The Prince's Restroom" would get rid of this message (bumfantasy.ash, line 8)
    Changing "dance floor" to "The Prince's Dance Floor" would get rid of this message (bumfantasy.ash, line 12)
    Changing "princes kitchen" to "The Prince's Kitchen" would get rid of this message (bumfantasy.ash, line 16)
    Changing "princes balcony" to "The Prince's Balcony" would get rid of this message (bumfantasy.ash, line 20)
    Changing "princes lounge" to "The Prince's Lounge" would get rid of this message (bumfantasy.ash, line 24)
    Changing "princes canape" to "The Prince's Canapes Table" would get rid of this message (bumfantasy.ash, line 28)
    Function 'visiturl( string )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (bumfantasy.ash, line 92)

Is this still being supported? I'd be willing to donate a Mr. A to the cause to get this script up and running

Change visiturl to visit_url in line 92

Is this still being supported? I'd be willing to donate a Mr. A to the cause to get this script up and running
    Originally Posted by doluce View Post
    I see that not only isn't it supported, but it barely ever was supported. Only the option to get the "Thar She Blows!" trophy has ever worked at all. I feel bad that he put up a list of proposed features with only one feature implemented and then didn't take care of the others for half a year.

Tell you what, if I'm offered a Mr. Accessory, I'll make the high score function work, I'll have it automate a score of 32.
    Last edited by Bale; 09-15-2014 at 08:16 AM.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.