Snowcone summoning

asturia

Minion
Code:
use_skill( 1, $skill[Summon Snowcone]);
This command used to summon 3 snowcones but with the new change to the tomes it only summon 1 snowcone anymore.
Even when you call the command multiple times, it only summons a snowcone once. So it doesn't matter how many times you try to summon snowcones, you get only one.

I have to summon the rest through the relay browser.

Is it possible to change this?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
As I have said elsewhere, when I finish my current Black Cat run, I will ascend and have access to my bookshelf again. At that time, I will buy a Sticker Tome and will revamp KoLmafia's usage of Tomes to match the new KoL model.

So, yes - it is possible to change it. But you will have to wait, if you want the code to be tested before being released.

dangerpin

In the meantime, I guess you could change your script to tell mafia you've not summoned snowcones between each summons by putting...

set snowconeSummons=0

...between each summons, perhaps?

wubbie

heh I just turned off the auto summoning and did it by hand...
somedays I want 2 snowcone and 1 sticker summon, somedays 3 sticker summons...

I think the only major changes in it is -
now costs slighty more mp a summon for either tome summon
and
you get 3 tome summons a day.

of course the upside is in the randomness of the universe I think it means its now possible to get 3 black snowcones in 1 day...

Bale

Minion
[quote author=wubbie link=topic=2002.msg9697#msg9697 date=1226455522]of course the upside is in the randomness of the universe I think it means its now possible to get 3 black snowcones in 1 day...[/quote]

Someone actually has gotten 2 blacks in a day, but 2 is the maximum because it has been coded so that successive summonings will never produce the same result. This means you can only get two blacks if they are your first and last summons. On the up side, this means you get a really good chance of at least one purple.