Guide

Magus_Prime

@lostcalpolydude: I haven't used any Lazenby points but I hadn't thought to check bondPoints. I will do so after I ascend.

Day one of a new run and I couldn't replicate it. It happened consistently for several runs but not in this one so far.

Day two no problems. I started accumulating points before KoLmafia tracked them so perhaps simply refreshing bondPoints at the start of the run was enough.

Last edited:

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
In the realm of the truly trivial, in LtA runs I sometimes forget to consume my spoils. Thus the next day I have more than one. Guide suggests I eat them but fails to realize I can only eat one per day. If mafia is tracking this it would be nice if Guide checked both inventory and usability. If mafia is not tracking this then I guess this is a feature request for mafia. Thanks.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
In the realm of the truly trivial, in LtA runs I sometimes forget to consume my spoils. Thus the next day I have more than one. Guide suggests I eat them but fails to realize I can only eat one per day. If mafia is tracking this it would be nice if Guide checked both inventory and usability. If mafia is not tracking this then I guess this is a feature request for mafia. Thanks.

It wasn't publicly noted anywhere when I added the item to mafia, so I didn't support that. Added in 18164.

icon315

Any chance there can be an option added to hide certain quests?
There's aftercore stuff that i don't, and probably won't ever do, it would be nice to be able to hide them so they don't take up space.
Something like this: http://i.imgur.com/EwRSz8g.gifv
but of course it'd save what you have hidden.

Last edited:

AlbinoRhino

Anyone else have Cast Spring-Loaded Front Bumper pinned to the top of the Tasks list ? Mine has been this way for the last couple of runs. Not sure why.

Maybe I'm missing something but it seems it should be in the Resources list with the other banishes.

Or maybe I have some kind of script conflict or something ?

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 61

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Anyone else have Cast Spring-Loaded Front Bumper pinned to the top of the Tasks list ? Mine has been this way for the last couple of runs. Not sure why.

Maybe I'm missing something but it seems it should be in the Resources list with the other banishes.

Or maybe I have some kind of script conflict or something ?

That's intentional, because it only costs meat to save 1 turn every 30 turns. Doesn't matter if you have something worth banishing, it's at least a free runaway.

icon315

PHP:
// Line 43834
RegisterTaskGenerationFunction("IOTMAsdonMartinGenerateTasks");
void IOTMAsdonMartinGenerateTasks(ChecklistEntry [int] task_entries, ChecklistEntry [int] optional_task_entries, ChecklistEntry [int] future_task_entries)
{
    if (!__iotms_usable[lookupItem("Asdon martin keyfob")])
        return;
    //BanishIsActive
    //FIXME test get_fuel() in point release
    if (!BanishIsActive("Spring-Loaded Front Bumper") && __misc_state["in run"])
    {
        task_entries.listAppend(ChecklistEntryMake("__item Asdon Martin keyfob", "campground.php?action=fuelconvertor", ChecklistSubentryMake("Cast Spring-Loaded Front Bumper", "", "Banish/free run, costs 50 fuel."), -11));
    }
}
It's set up to be a main task. All main tasks auto-pin to the top. Removing this will remove the message.
You can also add this to IOTMAsdonMartinGenerateResource in line 43940.
PHP:
if (!BanishIsActive("Spring-Loaded Front Bumper"))
{
    entry.subentries.listAppend(ChecklistSubentryMake("Cast Spring-Loaded Front Bumper", "", "Banish/free run, costs 50 fuel."));
}

The Wall of Meat advice doesn't account for reduced meat drops in Fist.

e: Or Frank's pity-gnawing, but I don't know if that's even spaded in the first place.

Last edited:

Capn

Hi Ezan,

Feature request? : what would you think about displaying a fuel gauge for the asdon martin section?

Malibu Stacey

Playing AoSP & I'm seeing this repeatedly in the CLI window now that I've unlocked the Check Mirror skill

Code:
Multiple matches for "Slicked-Back Do"; using "[1553]Slicked-Back Do". (relay_Guide.ash, line 3026) Clarify by using one of:
"[1342]Slicked-Back Do"
"[1553]Slicked-Back Do"

Hi Ezan,

Feature request? : what would you think about displaying a fuel gauge for the asdon martin section?

I would second this (if it's possible).

Thanks.

ereinion

I get a warning
Code:
Multiple matches for "Slicked-Back Do"; using "[1553]Slicked-Back Do".      (relay_Guide.ash, line 3026) Clarify by using one of:
"[1342]Slicked-Back      Do"
"[1553]Slicked-Back Do"
Is this something which is fixable?

Kamui

'relay_Guide.ash' requires version 17.6 of kolmafia or higher (current: 17.12 r18286). Up-to-date builds can be found at http://builds.kolmafia.us/.

Mafia's latest update seems to have broken the Guide script. I couldn't see if the prior version was 17.11 and thus this update # was a bork or something else, but either way the script doesn't work any longer. Just figured you'd want a heads up, love this script and how insanely helpful it's been.

Edit: Is fixed now it seems, disregard.

Last edited: