Bug - Fixed Banishes carried between characters

Razorsoup

My banishes seem to be carried over between different character sessions. On one account I used a banish on two monsters. A second account is wrongly reporting those monsters as being banished.

> banishes

Monsters BanishedBanished ByOn TurnTurns Left
snow queenice house14498null
upgraded rampantsgiving1462312358

> ash my_turncount();

Returned: 2294

Also, as you can see, KoLmafia believes I banished those monsters on a future turn. This information seems to be located in the user pref files (not the global files) so I'm not sure how this is crossing over. Also, in case it's important, the only reason I noticed this is because my Daily Deeds panel has the built in "Banished Monsters" deed loaded and it lists these monsters.

Bale

Minion
I really admire the way you took the time and trouble to make such a neat table in your bug report.

One question: Did you log out of the first character and then log in to the second character without closing mafia?

Darzil

Developer
r13511 - Clear BanishManager cache on login. Should prevent ice house banishes being wrongly copied over between characters (and other banishes in the rarer occasion that different characters had the same ascension number and similiar turns played). It will not fix wrongly copied settings. These will require a manual edit of preference banishedMonsters.

Razorsoup

I really admire the way you took the time and trouble to make such a neat table in your bug report.

Thanks. Simple copy & paste jacked with the formatting and that table was a little important.

One question: Did you log out of the first character and then log in to the second character without closing mafia?

Yes, that is exactly what I did.

r13511 - Clear BanishManager cache on login. Should prevent ice house banishes being wrongly copied over between characters (and other banishes in the rarer occasion that different characters had the same ascension number and similiar turns played). It will not fix wrongly copied settings. These will require a manual edit of preference banishedMonsters.

Thank you. To clear the banished monster list on the character who hasn't used a banish a simple "set banishedMonsters=" in the gCLI should work, right?

Darzil

Developer
Thank you. To clear the banished monster list on the character who hasn't used a banish a simple "set banishedMonsters=" in the gCLI should work, right?

Yes, though that won't change the output of the banishes command til you log out and in again.