Update to exdeath's Icy Peak Script

arcane

First time poster woot.

Recently picked up exdeath's Icy Peak script from the farming board. I read through the code and thought "This is good, but..." so I made some changes to it.

// removed all instances of "== true".
// allowed penguin skins to be auto traded w/o using up yeti furs.
// fixed bug where it would attempt to trade yeti furs when the hunter wanted yak.
// added adventures for black, green, and blue snowcones.
// added configurable switches for snowcone adventures.
// minor formatting changes.

I'm posting in here because: it's my first, I want a thumbs up from exdeath, I am still in the process of debugging.

Attachments

• MeatFarm14.ash
    16.2 KB · Views: 141

exdeath

It looks good. ;)

Interesting idea for the trader.

Small suggestion on the booze choices.

2 schnapps + 4 DB drinks are probably better now. (especially with the new ode) :)

I was more of an eggnog person till I crunched the numbers.

macman104

[quote author=Hekiryuu link=topic=171.msg979#msg979 date=1149608781]
What about Eggstorianary Tactics? (the black oyster eggs give meat find)
[/quote]Despite the added benefit, it does not pay to purchase the oyster eggs or the snowcones, instead, your better off selling them. It costs more to buy them than what you gain from the peak.

Hekiryuu

i spent 1 mill on 500 eggs, the +50% meat fine payd itself off after 300, giveing me an additional 2/3 mill after tha fact, im not asking for an autobuy, but if people are putting in snowcones, then there should also be eqq put into code if someone has them.

macman104

[quote author=Hekiryuu link=topic=171.msg987#msg987 date=1149703143]
i spent 1 mill on 500 eggs, the +50% meat fine payd itself off after 300, giveing me an additional 2/3 mill after tha fact, im not asking for an autobuy, but if people are putting in snowcones, then there should also be eqq put into code if someone has them.
[/quote]How many turns did you spend peak farming??

Tirian

I'm skeptical. Since we can all see that the average return from the peak is 210 meat (bows to Kitiwake and Veracity), the egg will give you around 105 meat per adventure, or 2100 meat per egg. So it's only a win if you happen to find an egg that sells for less, which would be a rare find. Even if you did buy them at a discount, it's disputable whether you'd be better off using it or holding on to it to sell in the mall two months from now for more.