CCS/class stun?

Theraze

Is there a way to access the class stun in a CCS? Rather than putting the 6 class stuns behind class checks, can we use stun_skill somehow?

Hmm. If stun_skill is an array, organized by class ID, then this little construct ought to work: skill[stun_skill[my_class()]]. Or maybe I'm thinking of ASH.

Bale

Minion
If that was in ash it would throw three different run-time errors since stun_skill() is a function in ash that returns the correct skill for the current class.

Bale

Minion
Oh yes, I forgot to mention. That won't work in a CCS either. I'd recommend a consult script using stun_skill().

Theraze

So the short answer is no. I can make a consult script, but it doesn't work natively as a macrofiable CCS.

Theraze

True. I'll try to write that up in the morning when I can do it more clearly. Just didn't want to write up a FReq if it had already been added and I just missed it in the sea of new-class-stun changes. :)

Bale

Minion
I totally understand. Nobody thought that the question was stupid. (Just the person asking it... not really.)

Theraze

Finally worked up the mentals to post something partially coherent. Apparently it was all used up before posting this response. Pity. :(

But seriously. :)

Bale

Minion
For the sake of anyone who searches for the topic in the future and discovers this thread I will post that your feature request resulted in a new CCS command, stun.