step11

> refresh quests

Retrieving quest data...
Requests complete.

> get questL11Pyramid

step12

Here's the html from opening the pyramid:

HTML:
<table  width=95%  cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td style="color: white;" align=center bgcolor=blue><b>Results:</b></td></tr><tr><td style="padding: 5px; border: 1px solid blue;"><center><table><tr><td>You step inside the small pyramid, to find, just as your father described, a cunningly-carved wooden scale model of Seaside Town. The level of detail is stunning -- if you lived there, you'd be able to see your house from here. By now.<p>You locate the socket on the floor where the Staff fits, and plug it in. Sunlight streams in through a hole in the wall and hits the Eye of Ed, which focuses the light into a concentrated dot on the model. You move closer to the model to find exactly where the dot, and therefore the buried pyramid, lies, and... <i>sniff, sniff</i>... is that smoke?<p>Suddenly, the model bursts into flames and is quickly consumed, leaving behind a pile of ash and a large hidden trapdoor. You open the trapdoor to find a flight of stone stairs, which appear to descend into an ancient buried pyramid.<p>Well, <i>that</i> wasn't quite what you expected.</td></tr></table>

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It broke when the URL changed from "beach.php?action=woodencity" to "place.php?whichplace=desertbeach&action=db_pyramid1"

Revision 13361. Untested.