Bug - Fixed "hermit" cli command does not acquire worthless items in r13317

PsyMar

As the title of the topic says, the "hermit" cli command suddenly no longer acquires worthless items automatically in r13317.

I do have auto-buy from NPC stores checked.

I finally had to buy some gum on a string, use it, then use the hermit command, which worked. (then repeat, because I needed 5 jabanero peppers for my slime tube run; but testing shows this happens even when only going for one.)

"acquire jabanero pepper" attempts to buy one from the mall, which was supposedly fixed in r12986, but apparently wasn't for me (this may be my first time trying the "hermit" command since then.)

I've also, for testing, tried to use hermit or acquire on wooden figurine and chisel, neither of which got it from the hermit.

Last edited:

Theraze

How about auto-buy from coinmasters? The hermit is a coinmaster, not a regular NPC, because he takes worthless items instead of meat...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Ah, yes. I made "hermit *" limit the number of items it acquired to the number of clovers available (if you are getting clovers) or the number of worthless items you have (if you are getting other things). But, if you specify an actual number of non-clovers to get, it should not limit itself to the number of worthless items you currently have.

I'll fix it.