Bug property "questG04Nemesis" not updated

rlbond86

I finished a BIG! ascension as a DB and am doing the nemesis quest in aftercore. I've gotten to the island but the questG04Nemesis property is still "started". Apparently it's supposed to be on step3 by now?

roippi

Developer
This is one of many quest properties that has not been implemented to live-update. We only guarantee the properties are up to date after a questlog hit. In the case of ascension-relevant quests we try to live-update them.

rlbond86

This is one of many quest properties that has not been implemented to live-update. We only guarantee the properties are up to date after a questlog hit. In the case of ascension-relevant quests we try to live-update them.

That makes sense, but it doesn't seem to be updated even after checking my quest log.

Theraze

So... uh... maybe post the html of the quest log so that roippi or someone could verify if TPTB have slightly changed the wording and broken the quest log checking? Just saying that it doesn't work is great... if you want a hug. If you want it fixed, more [specific] information is a helpful thing. :)

rlbond86

So... uh... maybe post the html of the quest log so that roippi or someone could verify if TPTB have slightly changed the wording and broken the quest log checking?

Code:
<p></blockquote><p><b>Guild Quests:</b><p><blockquote><b>Me and My Nemesis</b><br>You've arrived at the secret tropical island volcano lair, and it's time to finally put a stop to this Nemesis nonsense once and for all. As soon as you can find where they're hiding. Maybe you can find someone to ask.<p></blockquote><p>

Theraze

Looks like that quest only has 3 properties currently: unstarted, started, and finished. It appears to be set to started to mark wandering monsters as a possibility. When the quest is finished, that means you just beat your nemesis. But KoLAdventure, QuestDatabase, HaciendaManager, and ResultProcessor appear to be the only files that contain G04.

I suppose that means that this isn't a bug, merely a failure of expectations. And depending on what told you that it should be set to step3 at that point, possibly an incorrect wiki.