New Content - Implemented Class Act II: A Path for Pigs

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
One thing (possibly the only thing?) not accounted for yet is the stun/stagger immunity of all monsters when you run enough +ML. It means that at +76 ML, Club Foot is useless as a Seal Clubber, Entangling Noodles as a Pastamancer, and so on. Running +101 ML brings stagger immunity (which affects the Disco Bandit dances), but I don't think that matters for mafia. I think that with +76 ML, stuff affected by autoEntangle should be treated as if that is false, and possibly the buttons for the appropriate skill should not show up in mafia's combat bar. I don't use those features, so maybe others have more ideas about how those changes should go.

These changes only affect the current challenge path for now, but eventually some version of them is likely to migrate to the main game.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Only 1 cave bar fight per day, 1 pixel orb and corrupted stardust use per day (1 of each, or combined?). Since cave bars can't be copied, that counter can safely check the encounter name.

Darzil

Developer
One thing (possibly the only thing?) not accounted for yet is the stun/stagger immunity of all monsters when you run enough +ML. It means that at +76 ML, Club Foot is useless as a Seal Clubber, Entangling Noodles as a Pastamancer, and so on. Running +101 ML brings stagger immunity (which affects the Disco Bandit dances), but I don't think that matters for mafia. I think that with +76 ML, stuff affected by autoEntangle should be treated as if that is false, and possibly the buttons for the appropriate skill should not show up in mafia's combat bar. I don't use those features, so maybe others have more ideas about how those changes should go.

r13178. Untested, I'm not yet in CA2.

Last edited:

Lxndr

Thwaitgold Ant Statuette is NOT a Bee

Just defeated the Naughty Sorceress in a Class Act II run.

Mafia now thinks I acquired a Thwaitgold bee statuette.

But obviously, that's not what happened. It was a Thwaitgold ant statuette.

Couldn't find a Class Act II thread (probably for good reason). So here we go.

Darzil

Developer
Possible the counters mentioned in post 2, though as I've been doing it in hardcore I didn't encounter them.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Technically there are 1/day limits, but by now it's clear that no one cares about them, and I don't even know if the pixel orb/stardust limit is 1 of each per day or 1 total per day. I'm calling this done.