Feature - Implemented Stop automation based on rounds

theletterm

Maybe there's already a blanket way to do this, but it seems to me that it would be helpful to have a way to stop automation if combat is dragging out (approaching the 30 round limit). For instance, say I start burning turns in a zone where there are ghosts but I forgot to equip elemental damage, or on days when there are roaming creatures with high HP totals and stats.

I find the "stop if health is low" to be useful, maybe a dropdown right below it would work?

Not sure the best way to handle combats that last longer than 30 (level 12 island bosses). Thoughts?

roippi

Developer
You can already do this both in BALLS and CCS with differing syntax. Follow the links that theraze posted.

Is there a way to do a pastround for mafia? Like say... when we are using normal custom combat action instead of ccs, there could be a small box to say what round we would like to stop at. So, if somehow, I was fighting a ghost because i had teleportis, and my CCA was attack with weapon, it would stop me at the specified round instead of taking over 30 rounds and losing that turn...

slyz

Developer
Is there a way to do a pastround for mafia? Like say... when we are using normal custom combat action instead of ccs,
What you call a "normal custom combat" is just a simple action. When you have a simple action selected in the dropdown of the Custom Combat tab, Mafia submits a KoL macro that repeats that action.

There is a way to add KoL Macro commands to simple actions: simply create a new CCS with a [global prefix] section that contains the macro commands you want to add.

Create a CCS (let's call it "roundabort"). It should look like this:
Code:
[ default ]
abort

[ global prefix ]
"abort pastround 26"

Now select your simple action in the "Action" drop down and select the "roundabort" ccs from the ccs dropdown. This way, Mafia will add "abort pastround 26" to whatever simple action you selected.

EDIT: Maybe the explanation in this thread will make more sense.

Last edited: