CLI code for shurgging off a buff

V4mp

Hi, this is probably a really simple question, but i looked through the user manual. and couldn't find any cli code for shrugging off a buff - is there a simple cli line to shrug off ode to booze for instance? or will it automatically replace it if i order a further AT buff?

Also, sorry for the second question not described (this one isn't as important) - is there a cli line that would check status and then run lines based on status? i.e. can i put "if fullness < 15 eat bladibaldiblah" or does that require ash knowledge? Not ready to try to make the transition to ash yet, so don't worry if there isn't....

Thanks for your time and help :D

Sys Details:
Mac OS X (10.5.5)
KOLMafia r6152
Java v1.5.0_13-b05-237
Not sure if those are any use/necessary

Script relating to:

Code:
csend 1 meat to kolabuff
csend 3 meat to kolabuff
csend 4 meat to kolabuff
csend 5 meat to kolabuff
csend 6 meat to kolabuff
csend 7 meat to kolabuff
csend 9 meat to kolabuff
wait 60
acquire 3 bat wing stir-fry
acquire 3 MSG
make 3 bat wing chow mein
use 1 milk of magnesium
eat 3 bat wing chow mein
buy 5 roll in the hay
drink 4 roll in the hay
acquire 1 salty dog
drink 1 salty dog
outfit "Farming"
summon 2
wait 5
adventure 15 Island: McMillicancuddy's Farm <<< Also this doesnt' work for some reason, but i'm looking into it...
csend 431 meat to kolabuff
wait 60
outfit "Nightdress"
call izchak_castlefarm.ash
>>>Shrug off Ode to Booze?

jasonharper

Developer
uneffect is the command you want - it will shrug, use a SGEEA, or otherwise do whatever it takes to remove the specified effect.

A command like eat bladibaldiblah will automatically be skipped if you don't have enough fullness remaining. If you want the threshold to be something less than your maximum fullness, I don't think you can express that in the CLI.

Taria

If you aren't ready to go full ash yet, you could use the inline ash script feature to just do that part. (If you haven't seen that yet, it's described in one of the stickies in the community discussion section.)

I wonder if it'd let you inline gCLI within inlined ash code? That's getting a bit involved... though it doesn't look like just eating in ash is that complicated.