Bug - Fixed Post ascension some creations still available that shouldn't be

Darzil

Developer
After ascension, the list of what you can create includes Swagger Shack items (which you cannot buy in Hardcore/Ronin), Big Brother items, Bugbear Invasion items and Spaaaace items (had transpondent when I ascended).

Of course this gets fixed after restarting Mafia.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Also the Trapper; I no longer have 167 yeti furs in inventory - and I haven't done his quest yet, anyway.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I am puzzled. I just cannot see why the creatables list showed that I could use 167 Yeti furs, when we had just refreshed inventory.

I added "accessible" methods to those Coinmasters that were missing them, but I'll have to try ascending tomorrow while running under Eclipse.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Turns out, it is fine (and correct) for Coinmasters to have accessible() methods - but it is NOT fine for CreateItemRequest.getInstance to use that to decide whether to return an instance or not. If it returns an instance when the creation is possible, ConcoctionDatabase.refreshConcoctions will add it to the creatable list - IF it is currently possible to create that item. If CreateItemRequest decides to not return that instance later, it cannot be found and removed from the creatables list.

Bottom line: let ConcoctionDatabase decide what is creatable.

Revision 13063.