Feature - Rejected Harvesting dropdown menu... more clarification

mstieler

So, given that we now have a whole buncha days that stuff can be harvested, a suggestion for the dropdown:

Harvest Nothing
Harvest Anything
Day 1: 1 Pumpkin/3 Peppermints/5 Skeletons/3 Barley & Hops
Day 2: 2 Pumpkin/6 Peppermints/10 Skeletons/6 Barley & Hops + 1 Bottle or Label
Day 3: 3 Pumpkin/9 Peppermints/15 Skeletons/9 Barley & Hops + 1 Bottle & Label
Day 4: 4 Pumpkin/12 Peppermints/20 Skeletons/12 Barley & Hops + 2 Bottles or Labels
Day 5: Huge Pumpkin/Giant Candy Cane/25 Skeletons/15 Barley & Hops + 2 Bottles & Labels
Day 6: Skulldozer/18 Barley & Hops + 3 Bottles or Labels
Day 7: 21 Barley & Hops + 3 Bottles & Labels
Day 11: Ginormous Pumpkin

Unfortunately, I don't know the specifics for days 2/4/6 for Beer Garden, as I've heard D2 giving both Bottles & Labels (but only one total, so either/or), and I'm not sure if D4 would be 2 + 1 or 2 + 0 of the items, same with D6 being 3 + 0, 3 + 1, or 3 + 2.

And, as more Gardens get added, their stuff can just get added to the days.

If someone has a simpler idea for the interface, I'd be all for it.

mstieler

I guess I'm just not in the mindset of "crop-swapping" regularly. I'll stick to whatever is going to be more helpful for ascension, and in aftercore, tend to stick to one crop or the other. The other instance I can think of here would be running multiple KoL accounts through the same "copy" of Mafia (just one .jar, set of folders, .ash, and all that, as opposed to separate copies of it per account) when one account is wanting to hold off for say, Skulldozers, while another wants to harvest anything.

Edit: It could also assist with future Gardens prior to their full implementation on Mafia, as day numbers would be easier to set a "harvest" by, unless Mafia is specifically looking for the image name or something. Dunno how it works.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Edit: It could also assist with future Gardens prior to their full implementation on Mafia, as day numbers would be easier to set a "harvest" by, unless Mafia is specifically looking for the image name or something. Dunno how it works.

The only way to have mafia harvest from the beer garden right now is visit_url().

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Now that we have improved the Harvesting dropdown to have all the "different" days you can harvest each kind of garden - while retaining the separation of garden types, which I like - I'm going to reject this.

It works the way I want it to work.