Performing a System Upgrade

Bale

Minion
Yup, that fixed the forum problem. Good work!

Wiki is completely busted though. It says this:

KoLmafia Wiki said:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 31457280 bytes) in /home/kolmafia/public_html/wiki/extensions/bannedips.php on line 2

System upgrading sucks.

Just wanted to say that I had no idea why it was down and I honestly couldn't believe how much playing vanilla kol sucked. It is honestly not really worth playing without the tools all of you make available. This is not a thankless job until something bad happens and it's not available for use. I never would have thanked you before because I didn't know what you did but now that I do I want to give you my most heartfelt thanks for all that you do and if there is anything I can ever do no matter for small I will do my best to help. Once again, thank you Fewyn.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Kolmafia should have still worked =p just the forums were down. But yeah I can't play KoL without mafia anymore and haven't been able to for awhile!

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
We won't have those specific issues anymore because we don't run Debian anymore. :D

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Bale, finally got it fixed because of the switch in linux distros there were some config changes I had to make with the wiki.

Fluxxdog

Looks like only one other thing slipped through. The list of .jars is getting long. As of this posting, it goes from revision 12589 to 12713.

And speaking of installs, had a crash on my computer and lost some data, like my list of AdBlock excludes. Ads are on for the site again.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Seems I forgot to setup a prune script for the jars. I'll work on that later this week.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Purging of builds is back in and EXE builds are now building correctly (for some reason it was failing so I rewrote the script and now it works). Also EXE builds will build every night at 12:30AM instead of once a week. (Not that I have any idea why anyone would really want to use exe builds anyways)

Bale

Minion
I don't know why someone would chose the exe either, but at least now it isn't blatantly stupid. Thanks!