Bug - Not A Bug Ode/Milk check stops working up to the end of session

When I am trying to eat/drink something, Mafia makes useful check about "do you really want to go without Ode/Milk?", if I can use it.

Unfortunately, this check works exactly up to the point when you agrees "Yes, I really want". After that you will not receive warnings or Ode auto-using in this session.

That's a problem for me, especially in Ode case (milk is not automatic, so requires more attention and generate less errors because of that). Usual route for me when I got caught now and again:

1. I have 55 mana and drink some low-drunkness drink somewhere at the start of day. I am agree that I don't want to use Ode. I don't want to waste all my mana to get this extra 1-2 adventures!
2. I am done adventuring for all my 70 adventures and gather enough ingredients for full 10 drunkness.
3. I am queuing 10 drunkness, and drinks. I know that as long as I have enough mana (and I have enough), Mafia will use Ode...
4. ...But not in that case. As I agreed not to use Ode on step 1, there will be no more auto-using and warnings. Ouch. :(

Can I have this warning each time when it's applicable? For me, several obsolete warnings is preferable to loss of 10-15 turns per day.

Bale

Minion
This is a feature, not a bug. Really. It was done this way because when the warning was first implemented it worked the way you suggest. People complained that they didn't want to have to refuse to milk/ode every single time and refusing just once a day should be enough. So it was changed to the current behavior and we got fewer people complaining about it.

I really doubt that the ruling will be reversed since the current method works well for a majority of mafia users.

Theraze

Alternatively, if you want it to come up again... quit mafia and reopen it after you finish bad-consumption. Every time.

Or use the overdrink and eatsilent gCLI commands, which do a one-time suppression of the messages without changing the official state, if memory serves.

But as Bale says... this was changed because people complained about the current behaviour and is unlikely to return to its former state.