New Content - Implemented Dreadsylvania Skills

Darzil

Developer
New Skills :

Skill 92 - Club Earth, Combat Skill, 50 MP cost (SC+TT)
Skill 93 - Carbohydrate Cudgel, Combat Skill, 30 MP cost (SC+PM)
Skill 94 - Splattersmash, Combat Skill, 25 MP cost (SC+SA)
Skill 95 - Grab a Cold One, Non-combat Skill, 30 MP cost (SC+DB) - Summon beer?
Skill 96 - Song of the North, Non-combat Skill, 100 MP cost (SC+AT) - gives 10 turns of Song of the North, self buff, +100% weapon damage, +50 Cold damage
Skill 97 - Turtleini, Combat Skill, 35 MP cost (TT+PM)
Skill 98 - Sauceshell, Combat Skill, 30 MP cost (TT+SA) - blocks one blow and deals hot damage to attacker. Once/combat cast.
Skill 99 - Conspiratorial Whispers, Combat Skill, 25 MP cost (TT+DB)
Skill 100 - Song of Slowness, Non-combat skill, 100 MP cost (TT+AT) - gives 10 turns of Song of Slowness, self buff, +50% initiative
Skill 101 - Spaghetti Breakfast, Non-combat skill, 30 MP cost (PM+SA) - Summon food?
SKill 102 - Shadow Noodles, Combat skill, 30 MP cost (PM+DB) - Stun and delevel.
Skill 103 - Song of Starch, Non-combat skill, 100 MP cost (PM+AT) - gives 10 turns of Song of Starch, self buff, +50% max HP.
Skill 104 - Splashdance, Combat skill, 30 MP cost (SA+DB) - Heal that takes no rounds.
Skill 105 - Song of Sauce, Non-combat skill, 100 MP cost (SA+AT) - gives 10 turns of Song of Sauce, self buff, +100% spell damage, +50 hot damage, +50 damage to hot spells.
Skill 106 - Song of Bravado, Non-combat skill, 100 MP cost (DB+AT) - gives 10 turns of Song of Bravado, self buff, +15% Muscle, +15% Myst, +15% Mox

Darzil

Developer
Dread Skills observations, stuff Mafia doesn't yet catch :

Splashdance and Conspiratorial Whispers don't use up a combat round.
Carbohydrate Cudgel uses up one dry noodles.

In case cast messages are needed:

Splashdance:
You do a funky dance, the culmination of which is a massive glob of soothing salsa splattering all over you. Splash!

Conspiratorial Whispers:
You whisper to [familiar name]. "You know what to do, [familiar name]" is what you whisper.

Carbohydrate Cudgel:
You toss a bundle of dry noodles into the air and telekinetically form them into a massive club, with which you then telekinetically obliterate your foe. There is nothing left but a stain on the ground.

I think Mafia plays nice with the rest of the skills I have so far, just three more to get.

Bale

Minion
Just copied the above posts from the Dreadsylvania omnibus thread so that we can mark it implemented.

The skills have been added, but I believe that the comments in Darzil's next two posts have not been implemented in any way.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
The Dread Song buffs are self only and you can only have one.
These were entered with type = 6, which is a "One-at-a-time noncombat song". That is the same type we use for Boris songs.

Other than recognizing that they are self only, I don't think anything needs to be done about the "one at a time" nature of any of them; KoL doesn't prevent you from casting such a song while one is already up. It just automatically removes the effect from the first one when you do that, and we recognize the "YOu lose an effect" message as normal.

Darzil

Developer
Patch for Carbohydrate Cudgel (makes sure you have dry noodles to fuel it, and removes them afterwards).

It appears that Kolmafia doesn't currently adjust combat round count for abilities which do not take rounds to use (Saucy Salve, Stealth Mistletoe), so this is the only remaining thing I think.

Attachments

• carbohydrate_cudgel.patch
    2 KB · Views: 24

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
12555 adds that handling for Carbohydrate Cudgel, and the Shadow Noodles handling to go along with existing Entangling Noodles handling. I cut down the message that gets checked with Cudgel to be SBIP-proof since it was easy to do.