Re: Puttin' on the PJ's revisited.

I had written a script to outfit you with the best outfit available for rollover.

But between several factors, including lack of time and the sheer size of the task of trying to take into account all possible items - I let the project lapse.

Now that I have free time again, I revisited that script and updated it for the new supported commands.

I also dropped any illusions of building the best possible outfit under any conditions.

So, I present my version of an +Adventure outfit builder for rollover. Even though Tirian beat me to it by quite some time. ;)[br]Posted on: May 10, 2006, 04:16:12 PM
I realized that there could be an infinite loop if you didn't have at least 3 possible +Adventure accessories.

So I fixed that hole.

The original script in the OP will be removed, and replaced.

Attachments

• AdventureRolloverOutfitASH.ash
    6.2 KB · Views: 140

Not sure whether Necro posting is looked down upon here, just wanted to post a thanks and say that I'm going to try this out to run as my logout script (I keep forgetting to put on my rollover equipment :p)

Poki

[me=Poki]realises that Maximize can be used with " Adventure" as a command-line option when used as a logout script - d'oh![/me]