Mcguffen.ash needs updating

Orinks

Hi all,

Okay, so the current Mcguffen.ash script isn't updated. Or at least itseems this way, because when I load the mcguffen.ash script, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't even adventure. I'm currently at the pyrimid.

I just got the staff of Ed. However, I did it manually and I'm at present trying to do the stupid wheel thing.

Does anyone have any idea as to why it's not working, and if I have to edit something, I don't wanna be involved with that so can someone upload there version, preferrably one that works with any class. Also one that works.

Thanks. I'm just getting agrivated. I have the latest version posted on page 6 or so from that topic.

plurialibus

Why, if it isn't the most gracious request!

Please, download the latest version and don't be shy: I'm being very well payed for scripting, and I'm sure both Izchak (the original script author) and the KolMafia crew will agree with me when I say there's nothing more satisfying to a developer than angry complaints!

Also, did you have a nice day? How are your Hemorrhoids doing? Want to share the burden of your pains? This forum can be all about you!