Feature - Implemented Execute relay overrides in error state

Bale

Minion
When KoLmafia enters the error state (indicated by red side panel) it will not execute relay scripts until the error state is cleared. (Such as by clicking the refresh button at the bottom of the side panel.)

Mostly this troubles me because it prevents ChIT from running until I clear the error state. Since fortune cookie counters cause an error state during automated adventuring and I like to use the semi-rare helper in ChIT to choose my next semi-rare, you can see how this might be inconvenient.

Besides this single example, there are many times I wish that ChIT was not being disabled by an error condition.

Bale

Minion
Not even try...finally works?

It doesn't execute a relay script if it is already in an error state. If the script isn't executed, then it will never get as far as even noticing the existence of a try-finally block.

Fluxxdog

Ah, I see what you're saying now. I didn't realize that red state was a constant. I thought it was just "Oops! Got problem!" and then business as usual.

Soluzar

Anything that enables CHIT to work better seems like a very good thing to me. I hope this gets implemented.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Bump.

I was wondering why bordemstir's clan_raidlog override was not showing up, since I completely depend on it now, and then I noticed that my sidebar was red.

Nothing like an issue actually affecting a dev for it to catch their attention...