New Content - Implemented Hot Dog Stand

psly4mne

My session log yesterday says:
clan_viplounge.php?preaction=eathotdog&whichdog=-98
You gain 14 Adventures
You acquire an effect: Scaredy Dog (duration: 30 Adventures)
You gain 3 Fullness
You lose some of an effect: Got Milk

I was eating via the Food panel of the Item Manager.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I tried eating a hot dog and it logged correctly, but did not update fullness; it was fooled by the "You lose some of an effect: Got Milk" message, since it assumed "You lose" meant you were eating a basic dog and losing stats.

Try 12333.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Hmm.

clan_viplounge.php?preaction=hotdogsupply&whichdog=-101&quantity=10

Yeah, well. It would have been nice if KoLmafia had deducted 10 gauze hammocks from my inventory.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 12334 will log appropriately when you stock the hot dog stand with supplies and, if it succeeds, will deduct the appropriate supplies from inventory.

Not sure if I understand if this has been implemented or not, but I have been farming the eXtreme Slope since the Hot Dog Stand was created, and have not been able to get the item I need. If I look at the choice adventure options for the duffel bag, I only see Skip, Show In Browser, or Get Item. I want to automate the farming, but do not 'see' the option to get this item if the choice comes up. Is it possible to have this added under the choices, or am I just missing something?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I just ate a sleeping dog and KoLmafia did notice the acquisition of the Dog Tired skill.

Unfortunately, I did not save the HTML of the page. I'll do it next time, eventually, unless somebody can get it for me first. Thanks.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Other than providing some sort of command or ASH function to stock the stand with supplies, I think this is done.
Do we care about that, or will visit_url suffice?

Marking Implemented. If somebody wants to make a Feature Request for stocking the stand, they can start a new thread and propose exactly how it works. :)

Pazleysox

clan_viplounge.php?preaction=hotdogsupply&whichdog=xxx&quantity=yyy

Code:
	visit_url("clan_viplounge.php?preaction=hotdogsupply&hangks=1&whichdog=-101&quantity=1");

Oddly enough, with the request of sending items from hangks, it still pulls from inventory.

:EDIT: 9:35AM EST
Really helps if you're spelling HAGNKS properly. :)

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Heh. I looked at the code in ClanLoungeRequest and confirmed that "hagnks=1" will pull from storage. Then I saw your edit. ;)