Feature - Implemented auto-stop for 3rd step of extreme meter

AlbinoRhino

This seems like something that may have been requested before but my searching wasn't able to find it. Would it be possible to make mafia auto-stop at the slope when the extreme meter reaches full ? Attached is the page html, though I guess some of it is variable.

Also, is there a definitive list of what all of the auto-stops are somewhere ? This list: http://wiki.kolmafia.us/index.php?title=Auto-stops
is nice, but I suspect it is not complete, after searching the commit messages. Is there a single spot in the java code where one could look for the complete list ?

Attachments

• adventure.php.htm.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 49

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
No. All special encounters that KoLmafia needs to recognize by name are in that array. Among the "types" of special encounter are auto-stops and semirares.

"All auto-stops are special encounters but not all special encounters are auto-stops."

Logic. :)

AlbinoRhino

I thought that might be the case. But since mafia stops for the GLYPH and STOP types, I thought it might be possible that it stops for the SEMIRARE type as well and I just never knew it. Thanks Veracity.

Last edited:

Rinn

Developer
A while ago I was going to refactor that array out into a data file, but I've been getting so swamped with work so I never really got anywhere with it.