Work in progress relay over-ride questions

base.html goes in the scripts folder, the rest go in the relay folder.

When you visit managecollection.php, 2 links are added to the top, and 2 more files are created in the scripts folder containing item lists. Those files can be deleted when not in use.

The "Add multiple items" page is nowhere near completion, you get a blank page.
The "Take multiple items" page displays a checkbox list of items in your DC similar to sellstuffugly.php which is where the file "base.html" came from. if you are looking at it, you get the idea that the script will do the splitting into 11 items at a time, and pull the items selected.

The roadblock I have hit is having potentially hundreds or even thousands of form fields which I do not know the name of, but have an idea of what to expect.

Should I:

• [li]count to 5000 building the field name[/li]
    [li]use an unknown to me method to parse the fields that do exist using split_string?[/li]
    [li]use some other method (unknown to me) to iterate through the form fields one at a time?[/li]

If anyone knows of a method that is better than counting way beyond the bounds of items numbers to achieve this, I am all ears. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Edit: I forgot, after a call to write, should kolmafia go ahead and return the page to the browser instead of waiting for script completion? I intended for the data parsing to be done after the page was returned to speed up the page load.

Attachments

• managecollection.ash
    3.3 KB · Views: 57
  • display_addgoodies_ugly.ash
    759 bytes · Views: 58
  • display_takegoodies_ugly.ash
    3.3 KB · Views: 55
  • base.html
    3.2 KB · Views: 67