The cookie counter

NardoLoopa

Is there a way to interact with the cookie counter array? Maybe a way to make a callback function when the counter interrupts your current tasks? And is there a way to tell where you picked up your last semi-rare?

Leperconartist

Code:
String lastcookiespot = get_property("semirareLocation");

This will get the location where you adventured when the counter last hit 0, however I don't think it is necessarily where you got your last semi-rare item, but it might be.

As for the other question I have no clue to the answer of that, it might be and it might not be. For all I know it might be against KolMafia's policy to do something like that. What exactly do you mean a callback function? Like it would automatically call a script when your counter goes to 0?

Leperconartist = Nube

NardoLoopa

[quote author=Leperconartist link=topic=1717.msg8113#msg8113 date=1210821639]As for the other question I have no clue to the answer of that, it might be and it might not be. For all I know it might be against KolMafia's policy to do something like that. What exactly do you mean a callback function? Like it would automatically call a script when your counter goes to 0?
[/quote]

Right. (replace script with ASH function, but same thing)

Hmm, I guess as long as you could see the counter, you could just do something like: get the current adv count, adv 10 somewhere, if after that line the adv count is not last adv count - 10, then check the cookie counter for a zero. If zero, then adv somewhere for a semi.

or easier, adv 10 somewhere, check cookie counter, and check how many advs since the last semi

So how do I set/read the cookie counter in ASH? and the last semi counter.

Also, how would I set it on the CLI. When I get a semi, and I eat a cookie to get the numbers 5 175 248, I kinda know which one is correct w/o eating a second cookie. Would be nice to narrow it down right there.

Leperconartist

If you haven't seen it yet, this is an old post about the semi-rare adventure. On here you'll find a script that will get the amount of turns until a semi-rare adventure. And "dat's all I kno".

Leperconartist = |\|ooB