missingConsumables - Consumable tracking script

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Hot dogs from the Hot Dog Stand, like sushi, are not "items" since you cannot have them in inventory. Like sushi - and cafe food and drink items that are immediately consumed - they will appear on the item manager, but will never be "item" objects in ASH.

Theraze

Which is also the reason why EatDrink and Omnivore and other such consumption scripts won't suggest the daily/cafe items. If it doesn't exist as an item, we can't reasonably work with it. We can make specific exceptions and use CLI commands instead, but... nothing with the ASH side of things.

Which is just one of those 'fun' things about KoL using negative item numbers that sometimes got reused. Whee!

Croft

The last hot dog doesn't get recognised:
Not found: video games hot dog

Also some crimbo cafe food:
Not found: Cinnamon Nutrition Block
Not found: Gingerbread Nutrition Block
Not found: Peppermint Nutrition Block

And some crimbo cafe booze:
Not found: Fortified Eggnog Slurry
Not found: Hot Buttered Rum
Not found: Spicy Hot Chocolate

Croft

Adding to the above:

The ten known Speak Easy drinks don't have items and are consumed on purchase. I.e. similar to Crimbo consumables:
Not found: Bee_s Knees
Not found: cup of _tea_
Not found: Flivver
Not found: glass of _milk_
Not found: Hot Socks
Not found: Lucky Lindy
Not found: Phonus Balonus
Not found: Sloppy Jalopy
Not found: Sockdollager
Not found: thermos of _whiskey_

Croft

Adding to the above:

The ten known Speak Easy drinks don't have items and are consumed on purchase. I.e. similar to Crimbo consumables:
Not found: Bee_s Knees
Not found: cup of _tea_
Not found: Flivver
Not found: glass of _milk_
Not found: Hot Socks
Not found: Lucky Lindy
Not found: Phonus Balonus
Not found: Sloppy Jalopy
Not found: Sockdollager
Not found: thermos of _whiskey_
Scratch that. Mafia has them now.

rickerscott

If you could separate them intro groups of sizes that would be very helpful. That way it's easier to eat a biggest first then work down the line to smallest.

Turing

If you could separate them intro groups of sizes that would be very helpful. That way it's easier to eat a biggest first then work down the line to smallest.

I don't have much time to work on my scripts right now, but I'll keep it in mind for a future release.

Theraze

The Omnivore script will actually eat/drink them automatically for you from biggest down to smallest. If you want something that will actually give you more than just an informational view.

Turing

Fixed the script so it works with the revamped consumables page. Also added the VGHD that was showing up as "not found".