bUMRATS FORK

Arakasi

bUMRATSv1.02 ash 1.02<-- NOTE THE NEW NAMING CONVENTION!!! RUN THE CLI COMMAND BELOW!!
bUMRATS FORK data 1.0

I'm a huge fan of bUMRATS. With BCC making less frequent updates and possibly retired from the game, I've taken it upon myself to continue his work as best I can and have forked from his official version. If/when he comes back he can merge the features back into the official version. In the meantime, I'll be adding new features, fixing bugs and updating the data file. Please post bugs or feature requests and I'll see what I can do.

How do I use it?
To use it download the data file to your /data/ directory, download the ash file to your /relay/ directory, and then type the following into your CLI:

Code:
set masterRelayOverride = bUMRATSv1.02.ash

How do I turn it off?
If you decide bUMRATS isn't for you, you don't have to do anything other than enter the following into your CLI:

Code:
set masterRelayOverride =

You don't have to delete the file, so you can turn it back on again as/if/when you wish.

ASH
version 0.13f - fork from bcc version, a bunch of bug fixes, new data
version 1.00 - more link fixes, fixes to icecoldfever menu, various bug fixes
version 1.02 - new data file location, use BCC sourceforge to locate new versions.

DATA
version 1.0 - initial release

Attachments

• bUMRATSv1.02.ash
    210.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Winterbay

It is an updated version that actually work and also contains more things than the original version (see the end of the original thread for some information).

bumcheekcity

Arakasi, I'm not actively programming but do continue to keep in touch. If you want to be added to the sourceforge page so that you can keep an SVN version then I'm happy to do that.

Arakasi

My issue was with maintaining item files on bcc.com and the master notification thread which we cannot do. If you're still willing to update those or if there's a way for others to update them I can unfork!

Last edited:

Theraze

Well, if you're doing SVN, the notification thread is mostly irrelevant... you just svn update and it's done. Which reminds me, I should run that on the BCA and sundry folder again.

Arakasi

Well, if you're doing SVN, the notification thread is mostly irrelevant... you just svn update and it's done. Which reminds me, I should run that on the BCA and sundry folder again.

How does the SVN updater work? All the scripts I've seen check a thread for an update to display a notification message either in the CLI or on the main page.

Theraze

C:\Program Files (x86)\KoLmafia\scripts\bumcheekascend>svn update
Updating '.':
At revision 241.

C:\Program Files (x86)\KoLmafia\scripts\bumcheekascend>
Obviously all my scripts from the BCA repository are update to date. The newest single revision is 241. This checks for bumcheekascend, hccheck, rollover, and snapshot and downloads/updates any of them if there's a newer version. I could also use TortoiseSVN or some other non-command-line tool if I wanted, but... this is faster. :)

bumcheekcity

My issue was with maintaining item files on bcc.com and the master notification thread which we cannot do. If you're still willing to update those or if there's a way for others to update them I can unfork!

I registered kolmafia.co.uk for the express purporse of being able to share data files. I'll move the current BCC files onto there this evening and set you up with a user/pass. Then I'll move snapshot.ash and bumcheekascend.ash to look at those files, and spin new versions of each.