Feature - Rejected Set AT song priority by moving buffs up/down mood list

fxer

Was trying to find an easy way to do this:

a) Always have Phat Loot and Polka of Plenty active
b) Have Thingfinder active until I run out of casts
c) Then have Chorale active until I run out of casts
d) Use Sonata only when the rest of the options are exhausted

Currently mafia just declares peace if you have too many songs in your mood, but being able to set buff priority by adjusting their position in the mood list would alleviate that problem. If you put on a 4th piece of song gear, mafia would cast the 4th highest priority buff in the list. If you took the equipment off, it would shrug the 4th priority buff.

Also in this vein the 'trigger' command looks like it will let you add individual buffs to your mood, but not remove them individually, only a nuclear 'clear' option?

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Your mood can call a script to do more complicated things like this. I don't think it's worth adding this.

Shouldn't you be making recordings of those songs instead of self-buffing, if it isn't worth buying recordings to use?

fxer

Well it takes an adv (at least) to make the recordings each day, also recordings won't bump you up to 25 turns per cast with a Jewel hat in inventory.

Also I didn't know you could call scripts from inside the mood panel? I will look into that, guess it just makes it a little messier then with some buffs defined in a script and some defined in the mood panel

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Once the nemesis quest is finished, it takes 1 turn to unlock making recordings, and 0 turns to record songs every day. You can use that zone to force some hipster fights even.

fxer

Ahh so it does, thanks for the info LCP. I figure I'll just use this script to make recordings, although I lose out on 50 turns of each buff due to no Jewel hat extension but ah well