Bug - Fixed Free rest expires fortune counter

fxer

I notice if my fortune cookie counter is at zero but I use a free rest to restore some MP, it expires the counter. So then on my next turn counterscript isn't activated to get the semi-rare. Since things like fighting brickos and free rests are 0 adv cost, shouldn't it leave the counter intact?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Mafia expects resting to take a turn, even if it will be free. I've thought about updating that code, and at the same time I would probably add "rest free" as a command to only rest if it would be free.

roippi

Developer
Mafia expects resting to take a turn, even if it will be free. I've thought about updating that code, and at the same time I would probably add "rest free" as a command to only rest if it would be free.

I've had similar thoughts, especially the "rest free" command. Which the daily deed should use.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The bug reported here is fixed. Adding a "rest free" command almost leads to the conclusion that CampgroundCommand should really be RestCommand, but I don't know why it was written the way it is to begin with.