Switching CCS and MP, hp restore settings.

Paragon

Recently I have been doing the island war one frat/hippie at a time (to kill 999 of each) however doing this as a low ascention count pastamancer in Hardcore I ran into the trouble that I am losing MP extreamly quickly and the only affordable methods of restoring my MP is to either use the camp ground or to use the star starfish trick. The campground method is easy to do, just rest x however in order to do the star star fish method I need to tell kolmafia not to attempt to restore MP, switch familiars, and change the CCS that I am using. I know you can switch familiars easily enough, but I was wondering if there was a simple way to change the CCS and HP,MP resotration setting. Or would it be easier to write a star-starfish trick ash script?

Of course I am looking for a way to change those settings from the CLI cause it is a pain in the butt to switch between all those diffrent panels every time I need to do the Star starfish trick (since I end up needing to do it every 7 or so adventures.)

asturia

Minion
I use this in ash to change my ccs:
Code:
set_property("battleAction" ,"custom\: farming.ccs");