Bug - Fixed Snow suit counter

deadned

The counter for the snowsuit (_snowSuitCount) is counting start of combats, and it should be counting the end of combat.

So when I log in, do a bunch of free runaways to charge up stinky cheese, and then hit the maximizer, mafia reports an incorrect lower weight.

I think it might be counting lost fights too, but I haven't had time to test that.

ETA:r11844

Last edited:

slyz

Developer
I don't think we have a way in FightRequest.java to check whether a fight ended with a free runaway, currently.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It's simple enough to only count fights that you win, but counting fights that you lose without counting free runaways would be nontrivial. The wiki still has a Needs Spading note about the mechanic though, and the original post here doesn't clarify it enough.

deadned

It looks like it only counts fights that you win (like the sugar counter(s)). I lost to a couple of airships; this didn't change the weight enchantment in KOL.

slyz

Developer
With sugar items or scratch'n'sniff stickers, every fight that you start count whether you loose it or not, and whether you run away or not.

To test the "lost fights don't count" theory, you would need to get beaten up by 5 monsters consecutively and check whether the weight decrements. Loosing to a couple of brickos that don't take a turn to fight doesn't show much.