Turn burning script Really need the help

Jonnykiller

Okay I have just started up a multi and I do not feel like leveling him up just yet, I want him to start getting some exp. and meat for himself, so I have him adving in the dire warren. The problem is that because he is still a noob (HE KEEPS DIEING). And kol mafia automatically keeps trying to make him use tiny houses which he doesnt have and then auto aborts. is there a way in CLI to make it so that he doesnt have this problem any more because it is driving my PSYCO-CRAZY. I havnt figured out a way for it to check health and then rest if he needs it. PLZ HELP. it makes me cry :'(
Code:
Breakfast
Adventure * Dire Warren
exit

dangerpin

I use Mafia for just about everything, but usually you can get to level 3 the first day, even in HCO, and I really never have tried using mafia to auto-adventure prior to that.

That being said, the dire warren is a pretty poor place to be adventuring, you could get much more bang for your buck by doing the Pretentious Artist Quest. Plus a nice hat and possibly pants if you manage to get an asscheek drop and the sluglord quest. There really is no shortage of quest work until you hit about level 7. Gourd hunting would even pay off better than the warren.

If you really must keep auto-adventuring for low gains then maybe switching to a familiar that will give back HP would do the trick for you, Ghoul, Mosquito or something of that nature. Otherwise you are going to have to write a serious script that sees the beaten up effect and adventures 3 times in your clan gym or something.

I just have this bad feeling about writing a script to autolevel a new multi, it smacks of an entre to multi abuse. In the time it took you to register here and write your message you could have gotten any new user past the point of needing the dire warren. I can only see a good level 1-3 quest fueling the use of inappropriate multies.

I'm not saying you would do it, Jonnykiller, but it has that potential.

Jonnykiller

I do not intend to use it for multi abuse and is there a way to make it do an if >3 HP change to campsite. thats all I need to do. honestly I am intending to turn him into a clan buff bot to promote me clan which currently consists of myself my 1st multi and my brother