Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Script Registry -- for script authors; track your script usage

Developer

It's kinda nice that Manuel will keep us from ever again lacking monster data. On the other hand, it seems kinda contrary to the spirit of KoL for the game to just give that information away instantly. Ah well, I guess the intense monster spaders of yesteryear no longer exist and spading just isn't a large part of KoL anymore so we might as well get in-game stats.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    Spading wasn't too hard anyway, other than in areas such as Dis where you couldn't use the dwarf war outfit. Item drop rate spading is still needed, and spading is still needed for scaling monsters, who often have a floor, a cap, and handle ML and Radio (etc) ML differently, as well as calculating HP in different ways.

Spading wasn't too hard anyway, other than in areas such as Dis where you couldn't use the dwarf war outfit.
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    Despite that, we went an entire challenge season without ever getting good stats for any invading bugbears. That's all I have to say.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

Remember me? Registry.ash has stopped doing anything useful and just generates snarky comments in response to query strings. I wonder if that is because a server is now only accepting https?

:-)
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    There are 69 players more powerful than you.
    Originally Posted by Statistics Leaderboards

Ugh. Yep, that's probably it. I really wonder where the POST data is getting stripped. The really confusing thing is that the visit_url() commands that fail actually don't fail when they're called in the CLI using the "ash" command. Identical ASH commands, different results.

Anyway, I've uploaded a version with the 's' to the first post, which should fix it until/if we ever figure out why this is happening. Your comment has also brought to light an instance where I'm still using the thread-checking version check.

Also haha, those snarky comments were supposed to be hacker rewards, not default behavior.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!