Bug - Not A Bug rollover adv in side panel incorrect

exxyle

r11728. Right now, without wearing any +adv gear, I'm have:

+5 from self help books
+3 from clan calendar
+3 from pagoda
+1 from Fashionably Late
+8 from clockwork maid

That's +20, but when I click the side panel it shows +12 rollover adventures. I'm not sure how long it's been doing this; I only noticed today because I was trying to bank turns yesterday, and ended up with 8 more than I was expecting. Maybe it's not counting the maid? I hope I'm not just missing a setting, I've been away from the game for a while.

Catch-22

I always thought that number was just +adv from what you're wearing, it's not going to give you the actual number you'll receive at rollover.

I have a script here which I will need to update to work with Fashionably Late and Pagoda as I hadn't thought of those when I wrote it.

Bale

Minion
Mafia does not consider adventures gained from a clan. There is a good reason for that so listen up and be amazed at mafia's limitation. When you log on or change your clan mafia would need to check the status of your new clan's rec room to find out how many adventures your clan would gain you. To prevent these largely superfluous server hits mafia does not parse any of the many things that a clan can grant.

Not so much a bug as a lack of a feature.