bumBuddy.ash - A script to help automate your ChibiBuddy!

bumcheekcity

bumcheekcity's bumBuddy Script v1

This is a script to automate the process of spending daily adventures for your ChibiBuddy. Version 1 of the script is highly beta. Basically, you have to use the ChibiBuddy from your inventory and then run the script. The script will spend one and only one adventure for you to get your stats closer to 5,5,5,5. Obviously future versions will get a lot better as more spading takes please, and of course, will use all five (if needed) adventures in one click, etc.

But I just wanted to get this out here nice and quickly to help automate a bit.

Code:
> call scripts\bumbuddyv1.ash

BCC: Stats are F:5 / I:6 / S:3 / A:6
BCC: We are going to need to increase the lowest stat.
BCC: We are trying to use choiceAdventure630
BCC: Results: After a few warm-up games with root beer, bumcheekcityiscool's ready to learn how to play beer pong. He practices a lot, gets drunk a lot, and his alcohol tolerance and tossing skills are ready for the next big party.
BCC: Stats are F:5 / I:6 / S:4 / A:6

> call scripts\bumbuddyv1.ash

BCC: Stats are F:5 / I:6 / S:4 / A:6
BCC: We are going to need to decrease the highest stat.
BCC: We are trying to use choiceAdventure628
BCC: Results: You give bumcheekcityiscool a giant frozen drink, silver-flavored. He only drinks about half of it, so he only gets a mild brain freeze.
BCC: Stats are F:5 / I:5 / S:4 / A:6

Download files below.

Attachments

• bumBuddyv1.ash
    5.5 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:

Crowther

4,4,6,6 vs 5,5,5,5 debates aside, this script probably should stop when it reaches optimal instead of moving away from that.
Code:
> bumBuddy

BCC: Stats are F:5 / I:4 / S:5 / A:5
BCC: We are trying to use choiceAdventure629
BCC: Results: You take BumCheek on a helicopter ride. After a few minutes watching the pilot at the controls, he's able to take the yoke and fly all by himself! He even lands successfully.
BCC: Stats are F:5 / I:5 / S:5 / A:5

> bumBuddy

BCC: We are going to need to decrease the highest stat.
BCC: We are trying to use choiceAdventure631
BCC: Results: You show BumCheek the Tome of Tropes, a book full of detailed, cross-referenced explanations of common tropes in popular entertainment. He doesn't move again until four hours later, when you finally pry the book out of his hands.
BCC: Stats are F:4 / I:5 / S:5 / A:5

> bumBuddy

BCC: Stats are F:4 / I:5 / S:5 / A:5
BCC: We are trying to use choiceAdventure628
BCC: Results: You hand over the shot of greenish sludge. BumCheek knocks it back and manages to keep it down. "If it tastes this bad, it must be good for me!" he says.
Yes, I intentionally run it by hand when I knew it shouldn't do anything. I'm like that.

bumcheekcity

I'd recommend the use of ChibiParent.ash as this seems to be a more fully fledged script. No need to have two things doing the same job, and I have enough scripts at the moment, but I'm glad I was able to get something quickly out to help when this was new.

Last edited by a moderator: