Puttin' on the jammies! (aka dressing for rollover)

dangerpin

Help! I love this script and need help keeping it alive.

Right now, when I try to use it, I get this:

Undefined reference 'current_equipment' (jammiesa.ash, line 25)

This references this line:

if (current_equipment(sl)==it) return true;

I've tried searching through the change logs and was unable to find where this was changed but it happened several daily builds ago. Any push would be appreciated.

[edit]
Ok I found this, which explains it http://kolmafia.us/index.php/topic,938.0.html

I changed the script to conform to the new function names and took out the wonderfully useful (and much missed on my part) trapper functions and it seems to work fine.

I attached the file so anyone new to this script can see the final details.

ewall

(Necro!)

Thanks for the tip, dangerpin. I just realized I had deleted my old jammies.ash script, and needed to find another copy.

BTW, here's a tweak of this script--instead of dressing for adventures, you can get your farmer suit on (i.e. dress for increased item drops). YMMV.

Attachments

• farmer_outfit.ash
    6.6 KB · Views: 68

Paragon

@ewall:
Just so you know, I have a script called maximize.ash, maybe you should check it out if you like this script. Maximize.ash Will let you put on the best suit for just about anything that kolmafia's item file has information on. +Adv, +item, +meat, +moxie/muscle/myst, +resistance, +damage, etc. etc. Plus It has additional functionallity of allowing you to choose specific items to ommit (if you need to merge it with a particular outfit or somesuch.) All the items are choosen while giving thought toward intrinsic effects, outfit bonuses and all that jazz.