function my_closetmeat() dont work for me.

galamont

Hello guys...
I'm new here, And I just learn that scripting in kolmafia can be this useful... I'm a good java programmer, and I'm here because I dont wanna wait more for the greassemonkey price gun script update it's item list... so I want to calculate the entire worth in meat, of any character (meat in hand, closet, and in items calculated by the cheapest item in the mall). I know this will take me months of work, because is my first aproach to this languaje, but Im sure I will make it. I.ve been doing small tests, and downloaded some of the scripts in this forum. also I already take a look at the ash wiki, but I cant find anything that help me with this:
I'm just trying to get the meat I have stored the closet. dont sound so hard, but when i use the my_closetmeat(); i get an error.
Code:
Undefined reference to function 'my_closetmeat' (miPrimerScript.ash, line 5).
but it seems is no longer accepted by kolmafia, and in the ashref I cant find anything like it. maybe the
Code:
int closet_amount( item )
will work somehow. can somebody help me?

PS: english is not my native languaje, sorry for the bad grammar!

tebee

Hmm, It appears this function doesn't exist anymore - I searched the source code - but I'm not sure what you can use in it's place. I've been trying to search the source code changelog but have failed to find a way so far. Anyone else got any suggestions?

galamont

Ok, dont worry. I think my project is truncated, because using ash I cant return the smallest price in the mall for a given item, and the java source is far more complex than I trough!! so. tnx anyway.. maybe a couple of months understanding the source I.ll be able to do what I want!