Bug - Fixed brain-meltingly-hot chicken wings are suggested in ZM runs

Valliant

If you get any brain-meltingly-hot chicken wings in run, they are suggested along with good brains as a good food.

Theraze

Mafia's check for brains should probably be similar to the one I'm using for EatDrink... instead of checking for "brain" in the item.name, check for "brains" in the item.plural, since all of the actual brain items match "brains" including fricasseed brains and the brains casserole. And we haven't found an edible item matching brains that wasn't consumable... yet... :)

Theraze

Attached patch changes mafia from looking for "brain" in the word to "brains" in the plural. The check for "steel lasagna" as the exception has been changed to "steel lasagnas" as we're still checking plurals. Validated that this does compile and still shows good brains, the only type of brains currently available to my characters.

Attachments

• pluralBrains.patch
    829 bytes · Views: 45

Theraze

Here's an updated version. Note that this bug still currently exists in mafia, if anyone does ZM runs for Manuel or similar.

To recap, brain-meltingly hot wings currently incorrectly shows up in zombiecore, because it has the word "brain" in it, which is the sum extent of our check for valid food. The actual brain food items all have "brains" in their plural and none of the other food items did, so this patch changes it from looking for "brain" in the name to "brains" in the plural. We also change the steel lasagna check to look for steel lasagnas to keep things consistently plural.

The other method of fixing this bug would be to do something similar to the KOLHS drink items and make a ZM category of food.

Attachments

• pluralBrains.patch
    700 bytes · Views: 40

Theraze

Okay then... here's a patch that makes a "Zombie Slayer" category and applies it to the 2 non-ZS-only brains as well as to the normal zombie brains. Called it Zombie Slayer, since that's the path name we check for and that seemed the right 'standard' category name.

Validated that it does compile, but since I'm not actually in zombiecore currently I can't test to see if it's working. Don't see any good reason why it wouldn't though...

Attachments

• ZombieBrains.patch
    3.8 KB · Views: 37