Mood Setup?

tyilo

How do you make a script/What do you need to enter in the 2 lowest lines so it will stop when your familiars unbuffed weight = 25?

dangerpin

No familiar's unbuffed weight will ever get to 25 to my knowledge, do you mean 20?

But if you are trying to use moods to keep your familiar weight up, which familiar weight buffs does your character have? Empathy, Leash? Do you have access to snowcones or hearts?

tyilo

Yes i mean 20.

I'm trying to get the 500 pounds trophy and when i get a familiar to 20 then i will take a new familiar and train it.

It is different what equipment they have to the familiar and I'm using empathy.

dangerpin

Ok, more info. (He says stalling while a real coder can come in and pick this up.) You say you are "training", does this mean you are using the Familiar Trainer, if so I don't believe moods come into play.

holatuwol

Developer
I think this person is asking for a way for KoLmafia to 'stop' adventuring if the familiar is 20 pounds.

The short answer is moods aren't the way to do it. The long answer is you'll need to write a between battle ASH script (as documented in the secret features thread) that checks a familiar's base weight and calls the abort() function when you hit the appropriate limit.

macman104

Here you go. I used this for my 500 pound trophy. Just change the location to wherever you want to adventure, and the weight limit is how heavy you want each familiar to be (I had enough that they only needed to be at 8 pounds each). The extra_execute command is for something to be done for each familiar (for me, i wanted to equip the familiar doppelganger), change that to a blank string (""), if you don't have anything. Then just run the script.