Spoilers missing?

baethan

I saw that a new feature--the option to turn off spoilers--was implemented yesterday. I enabled the "show spoilers" option in preferences (and checked that my prefs say "relayShowSpoilers=true"), but I'm missing the old options I had for Innabox. It was a drop-down menu with a list of the possible end products that Innabox could make.
Is this an issue with kolmafia or with me? I tried restarting mafia and deleting my browser's cache, but no change.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
That doesn't sound like something related to recent mafia changes, but I'm not sure what page/window you're referring to.

baethan

Innabox, inside Degrassi Knoll when ascending under a Muscle sign--over the usual drop-downs (-select an item- with -select an item-) there was an added drop-down with a list of possible products that Innabox could make. I'm not sure whether that was produced by mafia or not, but it was there in the last few days

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
That appears to be added by KoL, showing things that you have learned the recipe for and have ingredients to make. Since you are level 4 right now, it seems reasonable that you don't have ingredients to make anything useful with innabox.

baethan

Ahah, I was out of big rocks. Wow, dunno how I never realized that the menu goes away when there's nothing possible to smith! Thanks for clearing that up for me!