Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 600 - 700 ADV diet!! T

Default 600 - 700 ADV diet!! T

i may have jumped the gun on this, still working bugs out
    yuup definatley jumped the gun on this...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scrambles; 07-15-2012 at 09:30 AM.

i may have jumped the gun on this, still working bugs out
    yuup definatley jumped the gun on this...
    Originally Posted by scrambles View Post
    OK, since you jumped the gun does that mean we should ignore this until you re-release?

How about a little description of what you think it does? I think it has a hard wired list of foods and helpers, calculates the cost to acquire them all and, if the user confirms the cost is acceptable, it consumes them. based upon the title, the expected yield is 600+ adventures.

I also didn't see anything that was variable based upon player level or steel organ consumption so you probably ought to say when it is useful as well.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.

As far as i can tell this is a "Get as many adventures as possible" script, it doesn't seem to be about optimization
    \

OK, since you jumped the gun does that mean we should ignore this until you re-release?

How about a little description of what you think it does? I think it has a hard wired list of foods and helpers, calculates the cost to acquire them all and, if the user confirms the cost is acceptable, it consumes them. based upon the title, the expected yield is 600+ adventures.

I also didn't see anything that was variable based upon player level or steel organ consumption so you probably ought to say when it is useful as well.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    It should be able to get you atleast 600 adv, the problem is that on my initial test i forgot to account for the hot and cold damage from frostys mug and the salad fork, and seeing as how i have very little meat and most of it being used in the initial run it makes it hard to test it. i am also kinda sure that there is a drunkenness test in there some where to make sure you dont over drink weather your at 14 or 19. um it would probly be best not to run it until it has been re realeased, should be today

yes it is a hradwired list that should be consumed in a certain order but seeing as how doing all of that is a huge pain in the ass, i made this script and there is a less of a chance of over drink i made this script.
    Last edited by scrambles; 07-28-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks. Probably a little too niche for me but at least I have a better idea what it does and why.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    I agree with frono.

your welcome, i am currently trying to figure out wich is easier, to just maximize hp to over 1000 or to play around with element resistance checks and what not. i am not sure of witch one yet prolly the on that is going to be easier. and then after that is done ill have to go through and actually count to give an accurate count of adventures you can get. and then ill try to find a min lvl

Default Awsome Adventure Rerelease ??? adv

This is the re release of a script I did earlier, should have all the bugs out, make sure you mafia doesnt pull from the clan stash, had an issue with it trying to pull white satin pants for some reason.

what it does
    on the low end of adventure you get 326 on the high end is 418 , i did not calculate for munchies pills, ode, or milk of magnesium or the brothers blessing.
    gives an estimated price you will spend with a user confirm
    it should make it so you dont die when eating the salad fork or frosty's mug
    lvl 15 required
    assumes you can where shirt
    and you should make sure your hp can get over 1000
    if you encounter any more bugs let me know and I will try to get them fixed
    you need to change the auto buy price limit to 500k
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scrambles; 07-29-2012 at 06:20 PM.

So... why not attach it to the prior thread? *blinks*

Developer

Merged.
    Try the Nemesis Quest Script or the FamiliarFeeder interface.
    *shakes KoLMafia tech support magic 8-ball* Update mafia to the latest daily .JAR!
    NEW Dad ASCENSION STARTED 20120730
    ------------------------------
    Welcome to Parenthood, Noob

thank you god of merging. there seems to be a problem when i run this script it wont buy anything over 40 k why is that?