Bug - Fixed Went a little TOO far on the Override annotations

Eclipse found 5 instances where the @Override annotation was applied to methods that do not, in fact, override anything.

Attached is a patch to fix this.

roippi

Developer
I believe your eclipse is mistaken. Those 4 JXTable methods override JTable methods, and the JXDatePicker method overrides JComponent.

You should make sure your project setup is correct and that the /lib folder is properly included.

I believe your eclipse is mistaken. Those 4 JXTable methods override JTable methods, and the JXDatePicker method overrides JComponent.

You should make sure your project setup is correct and that the /lib folder is properly included.
I'm using JDK 5u22 on Windows XP, with Eclipse 3.7 SR2. All I did to set up the project was import it into Eclipse using its built-in project importer. To check out KoLmafia itself and generate that patch file, I used TortoiseSVN. I'm not sure what, if anything, is wrong. Any advice would be welcomed.

roippi

Developer
In eclipse

Project > Properties > Java Build Path

Make sure both kolmafia/src and kolmafia/lib are included. If not, "add folder..." and add.

jasonharper

Developer
No, these are genuine errors in the code. JXTable.getFillsViewportHeight(), for example, does NOT actually override anything under Java 1.5, because that method wasn't added to JTable until 1.6.