Bug - Fixed PVP fights are not automatically fast-forwarding in the relay browser.

Terion

I have "Automatically fast-forward all PvP fights" checked in my Miscellaneous Interface Options.

In native KoL, when I fight a PvP battle, all the challenges appear at once.

In the Mafia relay browser, the challenges appear one at a time, as if I did not have the "Automatic" option above checked.

Tested with the current build, 10980.

Bale

Minion
The option is working for me, so we'd need more information to figure out why your result is different.

I'm using Windows XP, Opera Browser, java 1.6.0_26-b03

Terion

Hmm, OK. Win XP, IE 8. java -version in the command prompt gives java version "1.6.0_31", and the java se runtime environment is build 1.6.0_31-b05.

The only .ash additions to my relay directory were woods.ash and clan_viplounge.ash; I just moved them out of the folder and ran Mafia... Nope, still displays the PvP as one mini-game at a time.

I don't think I have any other additions to Mafia that would be interfering, but is there a "safe mode" option in Mafia? (Or, I could always just stick the latest build in its own folder, so it runs like a clean unmodified install...)

Edit: OK, downloaded 10983 and put it into a new "testmafia" folder on my desktop. Ran it, didn't change any preferences, logged in, went to the Colosseum and beat up NatNinja one minigame at a time. Went to Options, Interface tab, and confirmed I really do have a check for Automatically fast-forward all PvP fights.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I was able to get this to happen in IE, but not in Firefox. So this looks like some mafia/IE interaction. My only use of IE is for things that don't work in any other browser, so I don't plan on trying to fix this, but at least it's a starting point for someone else.