More than 1 character issues v2.0

wubbie

Vercaity bravely squished the buglets I posted about before, and for that I am grateful...
This is a new round of semi-related issues that arise when using more than 1 character.

This first one is carried over from later in the original post -
Issue #1

I built 5511 and 1 small tiny almost not quite a bug but still annoying thing with custom combat script. On the 2nd character logged in the "default" script shows up twice on the selection list. There is only 1 copy in the ccs directory and since I do not use the default script I don't know what if any problem this might cause beyond someone editing the "wrong" default script and I'm not even sure thats possible since both might point to the default.ccs.

Issue still present as of build 5588. I doubt its an extreme problem, just mentioning it cause I discovered it and its unexpected.

Issue #2

As of 5588 build and previous...
When logging in the first character, if you previously set a ccs it remembers what ccs you chose for that character. If you log that character out and don't restart KolMafia the next character logged in goes to the default.ccs, even if you had selected a unique ccs for that character. If you then go back to the first character you logged in the ccs resets to default again. If you end KolMafia after logging out the first character and then start it again the unique ccs for the next character is remebered.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Fixed in revision 5590.

These are manifestations of the same bug, which is identical to the bug I fixed a while ago that screwed up mood settings when logging into a second character without restarting...