Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: BatMan Relay -- more info, less clicking

Advice from a different thread:

It's the change made in r17381. The names of the monsters changed from slime1 - slime5 to: Slime, Slime Hand, Slime Mouth, Slime Construct, and Slime Colossus. I'm not able to test right now but my guess is that editing the script and replacing instances of "slime1" with "Slime", etc.. would get you back in action.
    Originally Posted by Magus_Prime View Post

I fixed it the same day as the change (I use Factroid every day to easily faxputty for factoids) but forgot to upload the changes. Will update when I get home in about 3 hours. It also checks for NOMANUAL now as described by Veracity in the missingManuel thread, so it should be a bit more future-proof.

EDIT: And fixed in r49! Also includes some suggestions to the Adventure Again box for Thanksgarden items.
    Last edited by zarqon; 11-21-2016 at 08:58 AM.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

I just ran Factroid, because it was there and Manual Progress needs some edits. I noticed several cases where the information appeared to be incorrect. One example included the Castle basement. It told me it was unavailable and that there were faxtoids available for three Giants. However it is available and viewing manual via Quests showed three faxtoids for all three giants. This character has never ascended so it is possibly that the KoLmafia tracking for Castle has not been set properly/correctly but I am not sure how the faxtoid counts got off.

Feature request - a toggle so unavailable areas and their monsters are not displayed?

Thanks.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    There are 69 players more powerful than you.
    Originally Posted by Statistics Leaderboards

Code:
    The string "use 3643" is not an integer; returning 3643 (BatMan_RE.ash, line 363)
    The string "use 357" is not an integer; returning 357 (BatMan_RE.ash, line 363)
    The string "use 357" is not an integer; returning 357 (BatMan_RE.ash, line 363)
    The string "use 8425" is not an integer; returning 8425 (BatMan_RE.ash, line 363)
    The string "use 8489,8425" is not an integer; returning 84898425 (BatMan_RE.ash, line 363)
    The string "use 8489,8425" is not an integer; returning 84898425 (BatMan_RE.ash, line 363)

I just ran Factroid, because it was there and Manual Progress needs some edits.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    I just decided to reply to your post, because it was there and I didn't have anyone else to reply to. :P

I do believe your Castle availability issue is due to your mafia preferences never being correctly set. Do a "prefref lastCastle" and see what you get. As for the factoids being out of whack, I've never seen that with the giants -- only with monsters that mafia identifies incorrectly (like translated El Vibrato monsters, whose factoids count for the untranslated ones until you refresh -- it's kinda funny seeing monsters with 6 factoids though). Try hitting the "Refresh Data" button at the bottom and if that doesn't solve it, we can dive into why.

Feature request noted -- a great idea! I've begun implementing it but it's nontrivial so haven't been able to finish it yet. But since I've started, the next update will almost surely include your requested feature. It will still degrade nicely if you don't have CanAdv, since BatMan RE doesn't have a dependency on CanAdv.

@Lxndr: Ah yes, item #84,898,425. Maybe someday, when KoL has been around for centuries.

KoLmafia's recent change to sync to KoL's round number when it detects a difference has led to some undesirable results with BatBrain's actions tracking, since previously only multiple items could happen on the same round (due to funkslinging), but now ANY actions can happen on the same round, which will require a lot more sanity checking -- which I haven't had time to add yet. Until I can, try to avoid anything that causes those "KoLmafia thinks..." messages and you'll be fine.

ETA: The day has arrived. I'm OUT of monsters to faxputty for factoids. Though I think that's partly due to there being fewer monsters in the fax network now, I'm still quite pleased to note that thanks to Factroid! I have been able to faxputty all the available things without much hassle. Still have a fair number of Spelunky monsters left, Dread bosses, pickle factory monsters, and a smattering of orphans. Woohoo!

And on that note, if anyone would like to time prank me in the next day or two, I'd appreciate the factoids.
    Last edited by zarqon; 12-22-2016 at 05:58 PM.
    Sig by JakAtk
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

lastCastleGroundUnlock=0
    lastCastleTopUnlock=0

If I have never ascended does that mean mafia thinks they are not open or that I opened them on my current ascension?
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    I agree with frono.
    There are 69 players more powerful than you.
    Originally Posted by Statistics Leaderboards

And on that note, if anyone would like to time prank me in the next day or two, I'd appreciate the factoids.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    I tried! but someone got there first. Yay you. I'll try again tomorrow.

If I have never ascended does that mean mafia thinks they are not open or that I opened them on my current ascension?
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    Easiest way to check that is ash my_ascensions().

@Lxndr: Thanks!
    Sig by JakAtk

Finally got around to updating the first post to include a few screenshots and descriptions of BatMan RE's three extensions: Factroid!, Sera, and GROSS.

GROSS is, of course, a secret. Which is why I'm only just now getting around to letting people know it exists.
    Sig by JakAtk