Enhanced Inventory Spoilers

Hi :)

Does anyone know how to simply remove an item from a custom inventory tab?

I filter the items list, but the Action drop-down menu only offers the choice to ""Add Filtered Results to [MY_CUSTOM_TAB_NAME]".

I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere else yet.

Thanks!

I only get the option to remove the item when in the actual custom tab to which the item has been added. The filtering still works, but I have to select the correct tab first.

Alerts01

I only get the option to remove the item when in the actual custom tab to which the item has been added. The filtering still works, but I have to select the correct tab first.

Thank you so much! Your input lead me to go back and look at my actual KoL options, where I found an inventory-specific checkbox that I had not yet enabled. That fixed it!

Temp01.png

Glitch

Does anyone know if a git replacement exists with functionality similar to Enhanced Inventory Spoilers? :)

Glitch

Why do you need a git version?
Also, you can check out Inventory WTF.

Thank you so much! Just installed Inventory WTF and it's *exactly* what I was looking for.

I have been away from the game for a couple of years and see that a lot of projects have moved to git lately, including KoLmafia proper, so I thought maybe I'd need a git version to be able to see inventory specs without needing to hover over every item.

But your script is exactly what I needed. Thank you again :)