Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Enhanced Inventory Spoilers

Updated to 2.1.1! Introducing starred favorite items!

Developer

Is there a setting to disable the cli output? I don't really need to see the time spent running the script every time I hit an inventory page.
    Automatically download the newest daily build - Version 1.8
    Better Basement Automation
    - Version 1.??? Someone else is maintaining this
    Get an effect from a buffbot
    - Version 1.4

How did I ever live without this?!?

Is there a setting to disable the cli output? I don't really need to see the time spent running the script every time I hit an inventory page.
    Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
    I will add this in the next version

Neatness! And I found a bit of a typo; some items apparently give "Mystacility" stats from fights. I think you just need to change lines 111/112 in inventory_modifier_db to:

Code:
    add_modifier_db_entry("Mysticality Experience", "+#_Mysticality_Stats_per_Fight", NUMERIC_MODIFIER_FLAG);
    add_modifier_db_entry("Mysticality Experience Percent", "+#%_Mysticality_Stats_per_Fight", NUMERIC_MODIFIER_FLAG);

There is a weird rendering issue with IE10, where it makes the questitem and safeitem test display funny. Because you use double <b> tags, they get shown as "extra bold" (and larger) and they look wrong. Changing these from <b> tags to <span> tags should fix the problem.

Line 429:
    PHP Code:
            if (loadItem)
            {

// hilight quest items

if (!is_displayable(it))
                {

itemname "<span class=\"questitem\">" itemname "</span>";
                }
                else if (!(
    is_tradeable(it) && autosell_price(it) > 0))
                {

itemname "<span class=\"safeitem\">" itemname "</span>";
                } 

There is a weird rendering issue with IE10, where it makes the questitem and safeitem test display funny. Because you use double <b> tags, they get shown as "extra bold" (and larger) and they look wrong. Changing these from <b> tags to <span> tags should fix the problem.
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    Unfortunately, using <span> is not an option. KoL internally uses <span> tags to decrement item quantities when you use them in the inventory. If you use span tags anywhere else, that no longer works. That's why there's so much "abuse" of <b> and <small> tags. It's a clutzy hack, but one that is required for KoL. I'll see if I can find another workaround.

In the meantime -- try your code and use an item that is a questitem or a safeitem, that you have more than one of. The name of the item will be replaced with (N-1) because KoL looks for the first span element inside the matching item class.

Unfortunately, using <span> is not an option. KoL internally uses <span> tags to decrement item quantities when you use them in the inventory. If you use span tags anywhere else, that no longer works. That's why there's so much "abuse" of <b> and <small> tags. It's a clutzy hack, but one that is required for KoL. I'll see if I can find another workaround.

In the meantime -- try your code and use an item that is a questitem or a safeitem, that you have more than one of. The name of the item will be replaced with (N-1) because KoL looks for the first span element inside the matching item class.
    Originally Posted by rlbond86 View Post
    I see this now... and that is F-ed up. How about using the <mark> tag? Seems appropriate since you are highlighting the text anyway. the css takes care of the proper decoration.

I see this now... and that is F-ed up. How about using the <mark> tag? Seems appropriate since you are highlighting the text anyway. the css takes care of the proper decoration.
    Originally Posted by ckb View Post
    Yeah, you have no idea how long that took me to track down.

I updated the CSS and it seems to work OK with <b> on IE10, can you check?

Mark tag looks like it's not supported on old browsers, but I guess it's an option.

I updated the CSS and it seems to work OK with <b> on IE10, can you check?
    Mark tag looks like it's not supported on old browsers, but I guess it's an option.
    Originally Posted by rlbond86 View Post
    It works great with your new CSS. Thanks!