Enhanced Inventory Spoilers

Rinn

Developer
Is there a setting to disable the cli output? I don't really need to see the time spent running the script every time I hit an inventory page.

guyy

Neatness! And I found a bit of a typo; some items apparently give "Mystacility" stats from fights. I think you just need to change lines 111/112 in inventory_modifier_db to:

Code:
add_modifier_db_entry("Mysticality Experience", "+#_Mysticality_Stats_per_Fight", NUMERIC_MODIFIER_FLAG);
add_modifier_db_entry("Mysticality Experience Percent", "+#%_Mysticality_Stats_per_Fight", NUMERIC_MODIFIER_FLAG);

ckb

Minion
Staff member
There is a weird rendering issue with IE10, where it makes the questitem and safeitem test display funny. Because you use double <b> tags, they get shown as "extra bold" (and larger) and they look wrong. Changing these from <b> tags to <span> tags should fix the problem.

Line 429:
PHP:
		if (loadItem)
		{
			// hilight quest items
			if (!is_displayable(it))
			{
				itemname = "<span class=\"questitem\">" + itemname + "</span>";
			}
			else if (!(is_tradeable(it) && autosell_price(it) > 0))
			{
				itemname = "<span class=\"safeitem\">" + itemname + "</span>";
			}

rlbond86

There is a weird rendering issue with IE10, where it makes the questitem and safeitem test display funny. Because you use double <b> tags, they get shown as "extra bold" (and larger) and they look wrong. Changing these from <b> tags to <span> tags should fix the problem.

Unfortunately, using <span> is not an option. KoL internally uses <span> tags to decrement item quantities when you use them in the inventory. If you use span tags anywhere else, that no longer works. That's why there's so much "abuse" of <b> and <small> tags. It's a clutzy hack, but one that is required for KoL. I'll see if I can find another workaround.

In the meantime -- try your code and use an item that is a questitem or a safeitem, that you have more than one of. The name of the item will be replaced with (N-1) because KoL looks for the first span element inside the matching item class.

Last edited:

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Unfortunately, using <span> is not an option. KoL internally uses <span> tags to decrement item quantities when you use them in the inventory. If you use span tags anywhere else, that no longer works. That's why there's so much "abuse" of <b> and <small> tags. It's a clutzy hack, but one that is required for KoL. I'll see if I can find another workaround.

In the meantime -- try your code and use an item that is a questitem or a safeitem, that you have more than one of. The name of the item will be replaced with (N-1) because KoL looks for the first span element inside the matching item class.

I see this now... and that is F-ed up. How about using the <mark> tag? Seems appropriate since you are highlighting the text anyway. the css takes care of the proper decoration.

rlbond86

I see this now... and that is F-ed up. How about using the <mark> tag? Seems appropriate since you are highlighting the text anyway. the css takes care of the proper decoration.

Yeah, you have no idea how long that took me to track down.

I updated the CSS and it seems to work OK with <b> on IE10, can you check?

Mark tag looks like it's not supported on old browsers, but I guess it's an option.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I updated the CSS and it seems to work OK with <b> on IE10, can you check?
Mark tag looks like it's not supported on old browsers, but I guess it's an option.

It works great with your new CSS. Thanks!

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I noticed a few other problems with IE10, all slightly related to the previous problem:

The nested <b> tags are still creating extra large, extra bold text for the consumables that are colored with quality (epic purple, awesome blue, crappy gray, etc.)
The nested <small> tags for Elemental modifiers (prismatic and hot/cold/sleaze/spooky/stench) create extra small text in the descriptions.

Can the CSS be updated for these as well?

rlbond86

I noticed a few other problems with IE10, all slightly related to the previous problem:

The nested <b> tags are still creating extra large, extra bold text for the consumables that are colored with quality (epic purple, awesome blue, crappy gray, etc.)
The nested <small> tags for Elemental modifiers (prismatic and hot/cold/sleaze/spooky/stench) create extra small text in the descriptions.

Can the CSS be updated for these as well?

I kinda forgot about this. It's fixed now. As a bonus, the gradient for elemental resistance / prismatic damage looks better in IE10.

Lxndr

I've had this script installed for months. Last night, it suddenly did this on my consumables: http://snag.gy/QXNJS.jpg

There is a star next to EVERY consumable I have (even drinks with flies in them).

Why would this change overnight, and what is it trying to communicate to me?

Last edited:

emc2

I've had this script installed for months. Last night, it suddenly did this on my consumables: http://snag.gy/QXNJS.jpg

There is a star next to EVERY consumable I have (even drinks with flies in them).

Why would this change overnight, and what is it trying to communicate to me?

Me too - I am just going to uninstall, but why would it do this to just the consumables, and while I really do not mind, it is slightly weird. Esp b/c KoL itself thinks I have no favorites. Just letting you know that Lxndr is not the only one. I have lived w/ it for ages until I just figured out where it came from. Funny, but weird. Has anyone fixed it, or do I need to keep living w/ the confusion? I would actually like to have some true favorites.

For the heck of it --

My consumable page: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o87d3ag5d2jm7zp/Screenshot 2015-09-30 12.13.32.png?dl=0

my Empty Favorites page: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0nflxgytslxnqs/Screenshot 2015-09-30 12.10.43.png?dl=0

Lxndr

Hoping this script is still actively maintained. This has been happening for quite some time:

Code:
Added unknown string modifier Skill (The Ballad of Richie Thingfinder)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Reduce Enemy Defense (Simmering)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Song Duration (stolen accordion)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Familiar Damage (penguin-smacking club)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Pool Skill (pool cue)!
Added unknown boolean modifier Breakable (antique greaves)!
Added unknown boolean modifier Look like a Pirate (pirate fledges)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Mysticality Familiar Tuning (aquaviolet jub-jub bird)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Muscle Familiar Tuning (crimsilion jub-jub bird)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Moxie Familiar Tuning (charpuce jub-jub bird)!
Added unknown boolean modifier Cloathing (Treads of Loathing)!
Added unknown boolean modifier No Pull (fat loot token)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Maximum Hooch (flask flops)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Muscle Limit (warbear hoverbelt)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Mysticality Limit (warbear hoverbelt)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Moxie Limit (warbear hoverbelt)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Supercold Resistance (warbear plain ushanka)!
Added unknown boolean modifier Lasts Until Rollover (snow mobile)!
Added unknown boolean modifier Attacks Can't Miss (Red Fox glove)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Water Level (heavy duty umbrella)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Rollover Effect Duration (Sasq™ watch)!
Added unknown string modifier Rollover Effect (Sasq™ watch)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Crimbot Outfit Power (toy Crimbot mega face)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Luck (X-ray goggles)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Random Monster Modifiers (kill screen)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Disco Style (smooth velvet pants)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Othello Skill (Othello's military jacket)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Sixgun Damage (Pecos Dave's sixgun)!
Added unknown numeric modifier Fishing Skill (fishin' hat)!

Dunno what it means, but it looks dense and intimidating.

HariSeldon

I believe this script has quit working. When I click on inventory mafia no longer displays my inventory. How do I remove this script or others for that matter?

Alerts01

Hi :)

Does anyone know how to simply remove an item from a custom inventory tab?

I filter the items list, but the Action drop-down menu only offers the choice to ""Add Filtered Results to [MY_CUSTOM_TAB_NAME]".

I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere else yet.

Thanks!