Bug - Fixed Intergnat breaks UR recognition?

Xande1

So, I've been farming for a PYEC for a couple of months now. Long story short: today I got it!!!

But I only noticed I got it at the end of the day when I was looking through my "session results" pane for something else, and noticed "Platinum Yendorian Express Card (no-sell) (1)" in there. Strange, I thought, I didn't fight the MoT, or mafia would have stopped for me. Grepped through my log, and found this:

[65254] The Dungeons of Doom
Encounter: ELDRITCH HORROR Master Of Thieves
Round 0: Xande1 loses initiative!
Round 1: Xande1 executes a macro!
...etc.

So my best guess (not having time to dig through the code) is that the intergnat's name modification is what caused mafia to not notice I was fighting him. It doesn't matter to me, because I was level 256 at the time, and even when I'm not, I have enough shinies in my CCS that even in run, I'd be very surprised to lose against a UR. But I know the mafia team is pretty serious about stopping on UR's, so I thought I'd come over here and let y'all know what happened. :)

And yay for URs!

Darzil

Developer
We have so many different algorithms for pruning names in so many different places.

I suspect we should streamline this. We basically need actual encounter name, and we need actual base monster name. I'm not sure we need 3 or 4 different versions of the latter.

I think this is what is going wrong (though would be good to the stuff after Round1, and see what it thinks the monster name is, ELDRITCH HORROR Master Of Thieves or Master Of Thieves.

Darzil

Developer
Nope, I see the issue !

The Master of Thieves seems to drop the The as well as gain the ELDRITCH HORROR.

Darzil

Developer
I'm trying to find non UR to test, and not getting on well.

ELDRITCH HORROR the gunk doesn't have the "the" removed.