Maddening? Annoying? Everyone please read!

I can easily understand why some bugs in kolmafia might bother someone from time to time. But please! Think about how what you are saying sounds before you speak! After all, Kolmafia is a great program which has allowed many of us to keep our interest up in a great game that has it's boring parts. Saying that something about Kolmafia is "maddening" or "annoying" is saying that Kolmafia is "maddening" and "annoying". I really doubt that anyone who values their ability to use kolmafia would intentionally say that.

You know what I find maddening and annoying?

• [li]300+ adventures a day seeing the same old boring "you are fighting a ... This is ... The monster ... You ... <familiar name> ... You acquire ...". Minimized with kolmafia's auto adventure[/li]
    [li]Putting all that crap I collect into my display case manually Solved with some simple scripts I wrote to run in kolmafia[/li]
    [li]Manually unloading all my after run stuff into my store. Solved with the store manager[/li]
    [li]Forgetting to return to the bounty hunter hunter after collecting all the stuff. Solved, kolmafia does so on it's own now.[/li]
    [li]Messing up my calculations when responding to trades containing mass amounts of sewer items. Solved, I wrote a collection of 3 scripts which can completely automate trades between players.[/li]
    [li]Having to navigate back to inventory to use a newly acquired item solved, kolmafia puts use links in when acquiring items.[/li]
    [li]Wondering what I did yesterday because silly me cannot remember Solved, Kolmafia keeps session logs[/li]
    [li]Forgetting to use my summon skills daily. solved, yay for Breakfast![/li]
    [li]Buying a cheap item from sellbot! (store is way too full!) solved, kolmafia can do it, and I never have to see the store's item list[/li]