Issues with Kolmafia if you have more than 1 character

wubbie

Mod Edit the removed section of this message was not needed. I will PM the poster about it.

Issue 1 - Hermit function in breakfast.
I've posted before about issues with auto hermit looting for each character beyond the first.
If you login, do your breakfast, hunt, explore, manage items and then logout and then select the next character on the list and login breakfast does not include the visit to the hermit, I think it might say you can't get a clover today. If I logout, close mafia and restart then choose the next character the hermit looting happens.

Issue 2 - Custom Combat Settings.
First character logged in can select their own script. If I don't logout, close and restart mafia and then login the next character the default custom combat script appears twice. Selecting a different custom combat script and then attempting to edit results in getting the contents of the default script.
Selecting a custom combat script does not persist from session to session. Each login and the custom combat script goes back to the default script. Not sure if this is by design.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 5506 fixes the issue with hermit clovers not being reset when you login to a new character.
Revision 5507 fixes numerous problems with management of custom combat scripts: New and Copy buttons not switching to new script, Copy button trashing default script, scripts not being loaded per character, etc., etc., etc.

wubbie

Veracity - I built 5511 and 1 small tiny almost not quite a bug but still annoying thing with custom combat script. On the 2nd character logged in the "default" script shows up twice on the selection list. There is only 1 copy in the ccs directory and since I do not use the default script I don't know what if any problem this might cause beyond someone editing the "wrong" default script and I'm not even sure thats possible since both might point to the default.ccs.